Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Miss Universe 2007

and of course everyone knows...goes to Miss Japan.


This year's Miss Japan

she's okay, but I prefer last year's Miss Japan- Miss Universe 2006 1st runner up
Last Year's Miss Japan.


Korea and Japan were both in the top 5.


I think Miss Korea is actually prettier than Miss Japan

not until I saw how she had an extreme makeover.


look at her highschool picture! compare her eyes there with the ones at the bottom.


small ---> big , thanks to the wonders of make up and ...probably, photoshop.




1st runner up was...

Miss Brazil


wow wow this picture makes my blog look like a.... ...


anyway now I know why Donald Trump likes her.

alright let's take a look at other contestants.


how about... Miss Malaysia and Singapore.

Let's start with.. Miss Malaysia...







Oops sorry wrong one.


There you go... Miss Malaysia! not that pretty this year though.

Now.. Miss Singapore.







hmmm.. I'll leave it for Maurice to comment about his own country.
Let's move to China.

Miss China ...


Look how thick her eyebrows are!

Melina, China needs you.


Miss Phillipines won Miss Photogenic.


Yeah she's pretty.

This year's Miss Universe is held in Mexico. So let's have a look at Miss Mexico.





good for lipstick ad. Tara Banks would love her.


and lastly. . . the catch of Miss Universe... not how Miss USA fell down, but the very special
Miss Tanzania.




I guess most of you will be laughing now, but hey she has great personality. That's what the judges like about her.

Her interview :

What do you want the judges to know about you?

I am an electrical technician by profession as well as a top model in my country. I never let anyone define me neither by hair nor clothing as I believe God made me perfect as a pure, natural African woman.

She got into top 10! Congratulations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahha... yeah korea should have won ;P ... mmm but then again korea chick did go from like \_/ to like O_O ... lol ... ohhh how mean .... and umm... sg look weird as does china ....lol .. that is all ... =\

Anonymous said...

rarhahaha
melina> miss china anyday


rent a melina.
200 yuan an hour
xD

Anonymous said...

200 yuan... thats like ... 40bux ... *snicker*