Friday, June 1, 2007

A quick summary

Odd spot of the day is

"The names of all the continents end with the same letter they start with."- Libra

north AmericA
south AmericA
EuropE
AsiA
AfricA
AustraliA
AntarcticA

What did i do today? study. tv. study. eat. sleep.
also, I realised that everytime when I thought I did reaaaally bad in an exam/test, it ALWAYS turns out to be really good.
and everytime I thought that I did okay or well, I'll do reaaaaally bad.
and luckily, for me, today was a good news.

anyway just continue to Trust in the Lord that he has everything in control.

and always, give thanks to Him.
therefore, the verse of the day is :

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men. - Psalm 107:31

and the picture of the day is ..

The Menu.

What would you like for dinner today?

No comments: