Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Everybody loves Maurice.

Maurice- a man with all faces. Which one do you prefer? Leave your vote on the comments section.

1. " Bring it on" look


2. Maurice the party boy look.



3. The "serious" look- you better watch out, the evil stare.


4. Don't wanna say this, but apparently this is his..."horny" look



5. wow wow the "super stunt man maurice" look.


6. the "disgusted, get off my face" look.



7. The "playful" look


There are times where Maurice would "smile" for pictures too.

8. The "forceful smile" - note the hands hugging Maurice, not mine, nor xinni's, I wonder, who else, the little head behind.



9. A Decent Smile- Aunty!!! You wanted to see formal pictures WITH Maurice's face right? Here's one.


and finally.... 10. His "cute smile"...awww...he only does it when his best friend is around.

Nevertheless, Maurice is a great follower of God. He is helpful at all times, and cares for the people around him. He gives his mummy a kiss before he goes to school, and he always goes to school late. He loves his apple in the morning, and coffee throughout all day. He needs 3 alarms to wake him up in the morning, and will never wake up when his parents are away. He is always left alone at landsdown street because uncle always forgets to pick him up, so he has to walk home alone. Don't worry Maurice! You're never alone! Cause God loves you and we all do too! (alright this should be my speech on Maurice's farewell party).

* Since I have heaps of outcome next week and busy this weekend with lectures, I shall stop blogging till next week, and leave this maurice post on for people to vote.

Zai Jian Peng You men!

13 comments:

g l o said...

Personally, I like the last picture,it's a good smile, BUT, nothing is as funny as his "pretend to be horny" look!

Timmy said...

Definitely the "horny look" =D

Maurice said...

Superficial epigastric to Anastomotica magna.

Oh, don't mind me. I'm not humiliated at all, no sirreee. The most flattering pictures on the internet I can find of myself. For that, I say cheers.

My vote goes to no.5. It depicts the superiority of my persona, the awe and wonder of which the people that surround me support as well as the exuberance they experience when in physical contact with my...person.

Unknown said...

no10 no10 no10! its got me in it!

but na ill prolly go for no 5..

super stunt-air-man-boy-snikeron-with-plethora-of-abilities-expressing-with-eloquent-body maurice =p

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now all we need is one of him in short shorts. *looks at xinni for no particular reason*

thanks glo - this has made my night! :)

Anonymous said...

oops forgot to vote. number 1. bring it on ;)

Anonymous said...

rahaha! morerice so sexy
xD

i vote. horny morerice XD
sexy and horny....;)

pat:who else is performing in battle of the bands
me: me!!!! i'm playing the basson!

g l o said...

Dang Buku, you just like looking at maurice's bum, it turns you on. Careful, pat might be jealous.

Anonymous said...

horny look

Anonymous said...

lol definately 6.. the get off my face look =P

Anonymous said...

i voootteeee 5 .. only coz you dont need to see his face=O .. how mean of me ;p .. me .. at least we know know hes fit for NS .. coz i mean you gonna have to touch the churches roof for ns traning right?

Anonymous said...

Def pic 5, his face never looked so good covered somehow with a pair of pants.

Wait, thats not his head!

xinbean said...

i like maurice's 'watch out look' cos he always gives it to us :P

now to get the one with short shorts.