Friday, May 25, 2007

What are cousins for?

Cousins are there so that you can.. .....





get them to help you advertise your designed produt...



or use their face for your red cross advertisment.




and of course, draw wonderful pictures to help you illustrate the quotes during your oral presentation.





Some people might not like to take picture with you,














but cousins never say no.



they say yes again,

and again.....





and again..


and again...


and again...



and again...
over and over again...



It never ends!



I have heaps of cousins to thank. But I want to take this opportunity to specially thank my cousin, Arnold, who lightens up my life everyday.Without you, I'll definitely lose my lala roots. No one to act with, eat with, talk with, laugh with- my life becomes as dull as it can be.

3 comments:

foodiemoments said...

rarr.! wei wei ...sexy sexy picture ... XD
your cousin sooooo HOT.
-.= i kid i kid.

g l o said...

do you want him?
he's not fob enough though.

g l o said...

oops and he doesn't work at a fish and chips shop, he's not moving to the city to live,he won't be able to teach you how to do your app task and he doesn't study commerce at melbourne uni. too bad melina.