Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm back- with Formal Pictures this time.

Yay! finally methods and chem are over! Taking few hours off today before my oral and accounting sac commence. Wrote my oral till 3am last night, got really stressed up about it, cause I couldn't write anything, and I was soooooo tired. Luckily, musics like abba's "money money money" and Shakira's "hipsdon't lie" woke me up and made me feel energised again.

Happily, I took my oral to B10 today to hand it in.

" Hey, is Mrs Spilia here today?"
" Oh i'm sorry she's not."
"ERmmmmM....okay, and tomorrow is her day off?"
" yeah sorry Gloria."

and my oral is on Thursday. Sigh what can i do? just read my oral without showing her my draft then.

Did my nails and now it's time for some interesting stuff.


Guess what I received today?



Happy Medium!!!



Yay! time to open it!


Sorry, something wrong with my scanner, can't turn it on. These pictures are taken by my lao yah purple camera. Oh well, better than nothing!




with Tim- at least my skin colour looks the same now. (LE TAN tanning cream is BAD)


with Bena!

My besties! - Lao Gong, me, ex honey, my bean, and her new name- Lil Miss Nerdy.




Wait there's something wrong with this picture? Alright let's zoom in.






Why are my two ex closing their eyes? am I not good enough for you? Melina, is it just because I can't cross the road?, and darling Em, is it cause my toe nails are blue now? if you like it pink, I'll make it pink then, is hot pink good for you? No matter how, in my heart, there is still a M on the left side, and an E on the right.





Common let's try another one.



There you go! Everyone looks good here! I like this pic, it's a nice pic of 5 of us.






Full Body. hey melina looks like she's about the same height as us here.




and Finally ..

The Group Picture!!


- The End-

(oh and btw M on the left and E on the right basically just means "me"- I only love myself)


also, Results for Maurice's pics.

a draw! - Australia says yes to Maurice's horny look and of course, his stunt man look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really touched i got a mention. And yes, hot pink suits me fine. :) Siigh..back to my english oral...after going on bean's blog. hehe.