Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Beginning.










Yay First Post!

I probably won't be posting much, but just for the sake of playing around with it, I opened this blog.

You might be wondering. " Flexorcarpiradialis to Peccoralis Major"?

It basically means " the smallest muscle to the biggest". And yes, I'm not too nerdy to think of such medical terms.

Looking towards a symbolic view of that phrase- In all ways, work towards the best, achieve the biggest.


Oh yes I need to put on weight, I need to achieve my biggest frame- "Tim"
Oh yes study study study the best for my exams- " Priscilla"
Oh yes I want bigger chocolates for lunch- " Xinni"
Oh yes I want bigger boobs like gloria's.- "Em"

Put the jokes aside, VCE is the main thing that we're worrying for.
Just like today, I totally stuffed my methods application task.
I would, complain and cry all day for it, but I've learnt to accept the fact that, exams are just a small part of your life, it's not the end of the day. Just trust in God, that He will make your path straight. and Of Course! Study Hard too!

Talking about studying, I wanna say thank you to 3 people here.
1. Thanks Tim for taking up sooo much time to teach me methods and chem putting up with soooo much stress.




2. Thank You Arnold for moving the table for me to study. My study environment is so much better now! I can throw my books everywhere! You're a man! Moh tai kui sai lap lap er, kei sat kui hou doh muscles ger! hmm..Lam Yan Mei?
3. Thanks Melina for bringing me to the state library! I found a new place to be "inspired" to study!

Alright better do Tang Lao Shi homework before she tells me off.

Nitey

3 comments:

Timmy said...

Hi! =D

Bye! =(

g l o said...

Bye =/

Hi =\

Anonymous said...

no doubt that the kratom of the allnaturalartisan is the best in the USA in terms of the taste, quality and quantity it is the best and is excellent in terms of the action and potential makes the mood pleasant and ends the addiction of dangerous drugs like cocaine and morphine if you want to buy kratom wholesale than visit the link