Tuesday, May 8, 2007

China History.


Early in the morning, got woken up by - " EEEEE GAR CHEY WAKE UP IT'S SO LATE NOW (it wasn't that late) DON'T MAKE ME LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!!! *door slams* who else?

Not long after, had cervical cancer injection. The whole thing was done in a few seconds. This is what happened.

Gave my form. Looked at Emily while taking off my jumper saying : ' I'm so brave eh!".

Middle-aged Lady wth think eyeliner and foundation- " alright pull your left sleeve up"

me :" oh but i'm left handed so ...."


Eyeliner lady: " alright right hand then"


me- pulled up my sleeves, while still intending to pull up higher... *chom* ..


Eyeliner lady: " alright all done!


Gosh this injection is actually quite painful, but not as bad as the tetanus injection that I had.

Look! Only one tiny tiny dot.



Sigh they didn't give us any lollies after the injection today. Usually they do. Maybe that lady took all the money to buy makeup for herself.



Nothing is as nice as Gao Gao's (Miss Gowland's) "Zhi Ma Tang" (Sesame Milk Sweet). Unfortunately, I took the last one today. She offered everyone else chocolate, and yes I took the chocolate too, but she took it off my hands. Boo.


During chinese tuition today, I told Tang Lao Shi that I'm interested in doing China History for my detail study. She then asked me-

"Why don't you tell me everything you know about China History"


" Hmm...I only learn China History through my TVB shows Miss, I'm not sure whether these dramas show the true history or not, but I know...

A little bit about Qing Shi Wang. - yeah...first king, burnt books
hmm...Ming's dynasty last king- Chun Zheng, because I watch Tai Lui Fa ...oh i mean...Ti Nu Hua...
and errr..yeah Chao Chao...and....Liu Bang, Xiang Yu very very little..

" Oh okay, so what do you know about Chao Chao"


" Oh ....he has ....a mustache?..err lol...and he has some...sickness...but he always like to stress himself, very very bad temper and ...."

" how about the good things about him??"

" err war..... win....authority...err...not sure miss"



" Yeah Chao Chao is bla bla bla bla ......oh and Qing Shi Wang, his GRANDFATHER bla bla bla bla....his FATHER bla bla bla bla...his GRANDFATHER'S CONCUBINE bla bla bla, his MOTHER is a prostitute, this important guy Lu Bu Wei slept with his mum (hehe i remember that part the best) bla bla bla THEN only QING SHI WANG is bla bla bla ..............)


After 30 minutes.


" Miss, so is Chao Chao a prime minister or a general....and Qing Shi Wang...built the great war ...errr..*embarrassed* ...right?"


Tang Lao Shi looking surprised ....*sweat sweat*...Why don't you go home and research more about them. I suggest you don't do them cause it's a very common detail study topic. Why don't you do someone else? Alright let's start our lesson (only 15 minutes to go)


Haha! The reason I asked is not because I wanted to do either of them for detail study, is more like I got confused after watching the canto drama about them, so I wanted her to clarify that. Well, can't say it was a waste of 45 minutes though. It was good story!

I might do Xiang Yu, one of China's Warrior as my detailed study topic- yay get to watch more canto shows on him!


Oh yeah! Lastly, there is someone that Tang Lao Shi reminds me off. The actress from Gua Sha- Jiang Wen Li.












2 comments:

Timmy said...

Reminds me of the telstra ad and the little kid's dad saying Nazi Goreng. Like little gloey doesn't know very much about china. hehe oh well. i guess you'll just have to research it. byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

no doubt that the kratom of the allnaturalartisan is the best in the USA in terms of the taste, quality and quantity it is the best and is excellent in terms of the action and potential makes the mood pleasant and ends the addiction of dangerous drugs like cocaine and morphine if you want to buy kratom wholesale than visit the link