Saturday, May 26, 2007

blog in one minute

just so that I can continue studying, I'll try to write as much as possible in this one minute.

This is what i did today.
1. haven't taken my shower for two days but will later.
2. went late by 10 minutes for worship practice today.
3. went for dim sum with grace. she told me not to enroll for ernst and young's cadetship- no point earning the money and securring the job that would prevent you from enjoying the most out of your uni life, quite true, maybe i won't enroll then.
4. dad said that we're going to singapore and HONG KONG for holiday this year end, probably on the 23rd before Christmas..yayyyyyyy!!
5. still planning on where to go with that voucher that I won. Fiji? Bangkok? Queensland? or just great ocean road? I want t...

oopsie times up. can't write anymore. I'll end today with a bible verse.

Oh Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago- Isaish 25:1

No comments: