Friday, June 29, 2007

Adding to the famous collection..

Pat and Min2 joins the group.










Watch out girls! Run away when you see this face. (oh and guys for Em and *cough*sometimes Pat)



Pat wants to justify his "gayness" on my precious topic.



So here we go..



Everyone.. Pat can be very manly sometimes.




OoOo look at his muscles...how many rats in there? let me count... (-infinity, 99.045)



See you're making girls excited now.

Today after school, Chem was my last lesson.

Glo : " byebye Mr Dimmeck, have a nice holiday"

Mr Dimmeck:" you too *pours water on my head* hehehehehehe you like it?"

err.. what can I say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you say lol? LOL!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

lol
i say. =x

lol i'm pouring my chest into pats manlyness. -.='

oh dear... LOL.
chuckschuckschucks .=D

Anonymous said...

i'm goin craaazy over pat's masculinity. *drooools* lol

Tracy Loaiza said...

Ghoomophiroo is the Tour Operator in Pakistan. You can get all the amazing trips within reasonable rates here. We offer honeymoon trips, leisure trips, educational, and other trips. You can also get a customized trip according to your demand. What makes us different is the confidence we have in our customers. Ghoomophiroo supply the safest tours all over Pakistan. We make you visit the northern parts of Pakistan that are worth seeing. Our team is active and responsive to all your quotes. We provide 24/7 assistance. Visit our website and get a complete view of our services. We will be glad to hear from you.
Ghoomo Phiroo Pakistan!

imran khan said...

I appreciate how you seem to be everywhere. I see you more than I read every time I come over here to read something. Keep it up, it's a good one.

positively yours said...

Positive content has a profound effect on individuals' emotions and mindset. It has the ability to uplift spirits, evoke feelings of happiness, and instill hope in times of adversity.