Thursday, June 7, 2007

Interesting Pictures from year 10

aww remember this girls?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you won't want to know what that is.

aww ed was so famous back then...cough I mean of course he is now as well, much more famous than his SISTER.

haha this is even before Tim and I started talking to each other...



awww..it's us 3 years ago...


haha xinni remember we used to call each other bangsai kia?

mau and xinni lol.
Mau's famous with guys too..

errr... what's with guys these days? acting like polar-polar bonds...

What I did in year 10 History. another "Mao"


us 3 years ago... saying " two commerce students, two science related students, and one "english" related student.."


some OH MY GOSH I CAN"T BELIEVE I DID THIS 3 YEARS AGO pictures.

LOLOLOLOL what bad photoshop skills I have..but at least I improved..

yay better photoshop skills! - with Hong Kong actor Ron Ng... this is how I used to spend time in year 10..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING NOW....


with my dear bean ... at Singapore...



On the way to China during 2005, guess who?

Memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life...

Hope you enjoy looking at these pics!

5 comments:

xinbean said...

sigh .. i look VERY ugly.. -_-'' but i forgive you for putting my ugly photos up for the sake of memory..
but next time post a pretty picture of me OKAY! =D

Anonymous said...

hey! my first comment on your blog yayy...awww i miss those times. i remember all the crap we talked about during lunchtimes at school and laughing until we were crying and our tummies were aching like mad. anyway..nice reminiscing about the good times =) we all have to catch up after exams!

Anonymous said...

oh i see...leaving the best memories til last eh? Our Memories...right glo? forever and always your EX honey :)

Anonymous said...

where am i amoungst those ugly faces you call pictures!! T.T


why no my face sexy happy pumpkin face.
T.T


rarr i cry i cry

good pics anyhow xD

Raymond said...

Wah lau man so long ago one...
..oh.....HEY!
*dang buku shake*...
.."Dang buku!"