Monday, June 18, 2007

Bible Verse of the day

Two verse that spoke to me today

The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever. Psalm 138:8

and


I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; It's not for man to direct his steps. Jeremiah 10:23

I've been worrying past few days about how terribly badly I did in my Chem Exam.

I've always told myself- must get enter score at least 90, must study in Melbourne Uni, must get the best job, earn a lot of money etc. But as Jeremiah 10:23 says, It's not for me to direct my future pathway, but only the Lord knows what my future holds.

For now, whether I get a 20 study score for Chem, or a 60 for my enter, I have to make it an aim- to trust the Lord with all my heart, for as Psalms 138 says that He, will fulfill his purpose for me. He might want me to be a hairdresser instead of an Accountant, who knows?

No comments: