Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First day of exam-Accounting

It was hard and tricky.

I managed to finish the whole paper, but surely there will be a lot of careless mistakes in recording. Oh well generally it went "okay". Found some mistakes here and there already, but there's nothing to be dissapointed for, it's over means it's over. Time to be ready for the next paper- Chemistry

Accounting face- : \
Chemistry face- :S

but good thing to praise the Lord for today is that I didn't feel ANY pain on my neck during my exam! well, had to go to the toilet pretty badly though, but my neck was actually fine during the exam! Thank you Lord!

Pray that I can finish my paper tomorrow. I can never finish my exam on time -_-

One thing that I'm looking forward to- 1.30pm tomorrow. NO MORE EXAMS!!! who cares about GAT. Methods and ESL sacs? oh well leave it till next week.

awww but Arnold is leaving tomorrow. back to malaysia. No more Arnold for two months. (ngo wui miss lei ger!)

No comments: