Monday, May 10, 2010

My New Earphones Review

One thing that i learnt today- never get electronic goods from ebay- you can't return them when they're faulty.

I recently bought this earphone from ebay cause it was $70 to buy it outside and only $25 to buy it from ebay.

It has finally arrived after 2 weeks (i thought it was never going to arrive, usually when i order make up it takes only 2 days) and this is what I found

Pros

Good sound quality

Cons

It doesn't fit into my ear! It's weird! It fits into my right ear but not the left, Initially i thought maybe I have asymetrical ears, but I told Tim to try it and it was the same problem for him too. So it's either both Tim and I have retarded ears, or there's a problem with manufacturing. I better go ask..Andrew for some solution..Meanwhile, I'll just use one ear- how sad

I can't use it in the bus and at uni because it's too loud, i put it as close to the lowest volume and you can still hear from outside..I'm embarrassed with my Raymond Lam Fung chinese songs playing so loud..maybe I can just listen to sermons, and make it really loud so hopefully someone will get saved from the bus..lol


Okay that's my review for now.

Meanwhile, I have to go write a chinese essay now, about my pets.


But how? what am i going to write about? I have no pets, and I dislike animals.


But I recently made a friend..



I guess my story will go something like..


Hi, my name is Piffy. I don't know why my owner gave me such a lame name. But anyway, she's still quite nice to me, she picks my poo up all the time and gives me treats eventhough i can't do the tricks. But besides her, no one else is nice to me. I used to bite her dad's slippers and he will start shouting : aiya that stupid piffy ah" and I will run away and hide under my little pillow. My owner has a very attractive friend that hates me too, well I think she's pretty, not until my owner decides to dissect me. After that, I have no feelings for women anymore.



The end.

No comments: