Sunday, November 14, 2010

Should I get an iphone??

I have been thinking about getting an iphone for a while now. My plan is to get it next Monday after my exams, but there's always second thoughts going through my mind. Should I? or should i not? it's like in those chinese shows where the girl holds the rose and plucks each petals of it saying : he loves me, he loves me not." I'm confused! I really want an iphone- I just dont know WHEN to get it, iphone4, or wait for the iphone5? So please help me dear readers!

Here are the reasons why I think I should/shouldn't get an iphone now.

SHOULD
- so I can play games, heaps of games on my phone during my holidays.
- so that I can watch chinese shows on my phone all the time.
-because everyone has it.
-because i feel like it.
-my current phone is still working on calls but the sms function plays up on me, the keypad has problems, and my charger does not work properly.

SHOULDN'T
- my cap hasn't finished an buying an iphone 4 means I have to buy it upfront!
-Iphone changes every year, it's like the iphone 3Gs, people think it's "so old" but it's not!
-because tim ho will use it more than i do. especially in hong kong he's going to play with it all the time and not come shopping with me.
-if i wait for another 6 more months, my contract will expire, then i will wait for another 2+3 after that months until the iphone 5 comes out and I get it on contract.

Soooo...should i ???

1 comment:

NeiLuS said...

hey dont know how this will influence you but i reckon once you get an iphone tim will be playing the games more than you :P