Thursday, November 11, 2010

Had my citizenship ceremony today!







The ceremony was soooo simple it was only 20 minutes. We didn't even need to go up to the stage to collect our certificates. No one was there to hand the certificates to us. They did not give us an Australian Plant too. They only said 5 sentences:
"We would like to acknowledge our Wurundjeri natives of our land"- I liao'ed.
"Please stand up and say your pledge"
"You are officially an Australian Citizen, congratulations"
"Please sing the Australian National Anthem"
"Thank you the ceremony is over".
So I guess this is it!
Please do not call me a fob because I am officially an Australian!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
My webpage electronic cigarette wholesale

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information about
this subject for ages and yours is the greatest
I have discovered till now. However, what about the bottom
line? Are you positive concerning the source?
Feel free to surf my web page digestive enzymes for reflux

Anonymous said...

I create a comment when I especially enjoy a post on a site or
I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion.
It's triggered by the passion communicated in the post I looked at. And on this article "Had my citizenship ceremony today!". I was actually moved enough to drop a thought :) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be only me or do some of the responses come across as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
My website: lanautica