Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Thailand Trip 2003

Memories

4 years ago, we all went for a family trip together.



And because there are so many of us, we booked the whole bus for ourselves! how fun!


We took a boat .. and visited caves...


I look so tan back then...

During the night, we killed each other.

Arnold, can't even let go a little kid.

And of course, we did lots of shopping. When I say lots, I do mean it.

The food there was good too from what I remembered. Tom Yum Seafood ... yummm...

Sounds fun? Feel like planning a trip to Thailand now?

Not until you see ... this.

Aqua (Transexual) Show

1. They show you their fake boobs.

2. Make you touch it (aww my poor cousin)


3. then take off a layer, and make you touch it again.


4. I don't have to say. What else can they do?

and please I don't know these people there. Luckily they didn't do it to my cousin. if not.... oh YUCK this picture is disgusting.

Still wanna go Thailand now?

I see my guy friends nodding their heads.

No comments: