Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm BACK AGAIN

Sorry I haven't updated my blog for AGESSSSS. I guess blog is just a stress relief thing. Once exams are done I neglect it forever.

Since I like to my a list of 10 things on my blog, I shall make a list of 10 things that have been happening to me and will be happening to me soon!

1. I got all of my results and surprisingly this semester was the best result of of my whole 3 years. all my 9am-8pm law library effort paid off! so Praise the Lord! I can graduate!

2. I will be graduating this Wednesday 15th December.

3. I will be officially turning 21 this Thursday 16th December! =)

4. I had my awesome pink 21st party everything went well as planned except for the helium gas leaking but thank God for all my friends who helped me to blow up my pink balloons and devin the gun on the ladder taking charge to hang the balloons on the heaters.

5. I am really really in loveeeeeeee with all of my birthday presents- obviously the iphone4 which i am playing 10 hours a day now with Tim taking the other 12, and Bena Hu and friends surprised me with 21 pink birthday presents! it was too sweet! Some gun also gave me an I-tunes gift card which I thought wasn't sincere at first until I found out how good it is to buy iphone apps without needing to use my own credit card... and so I bought 2 more itunes card for my own christmas present...but that doesnt make sense because i'm still using my own money.

6. I went to mornington today with Andrew and Co and will be going to mornington again on sunday with Bena! Actually it's not really mornington but even further at cape schanck! Cape Schanck Resort looked so pro and awesome so just booked a night to stay there on Sunday! It's a surprise for Bena though so dont tell her my readers, if there are any.

7. I realised that my boyfriend is gay so I'm not sure what to do about that.






but i guess i can't blame him either.








8. MY AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT APPLICATION HAS FINALLY BEEN APPROVED AFTER 9 TIMES OF GOING TO THE PASSPORT OFFICE AND POST OFFICE!

9. Last week we had a really good study on Romans 12 and we all made up a list of things that we would do for the week. Mine was based on Romans 12:9-21, especially:

v9 Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good.

v14 Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.

have been trying hard but definitely realised can't do it with my own strength but God's. need to keep praying!

10. I will be leaving for Paris and London and my hometown Hong Kong in 12 days time! I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GO TO LONDON AND PARIS! To be honest, less excited for the holiday but more excited to see you Neil and Amy!!!

That is all! Go look at pictures on facebook!

1 comment:

NeiLuS said...

hehe thanks for the update, wow you got your iphone for your birthday? very nice friends !! i thought you got it yourself?

can't wait to see you guys! its cold here, so make sure you rug up!