Sunday, October 31, 2010

10 things I hate about having braces

1. I can't eat ANYTHING except for porridge and soup everyday- today is my 15th time eating the same sort of porridge.

2. It hurts still- when I try to talk/bite and accidentally hit my teeth

3. I can't talk properly with my braces on - " I ser peak laike Tfhis.

4. I get humiliated for the way I look and talk.

5. It gives me ulcers EVERYWHERE top down left right and it hurts

6. I look like ugly betty and can never go back to hot gloria

7. I have to waste so much time brushing my teeth- about 5 times a day compared to once a day (yeah sometimes i cbs brushing teeth at night but now i have to)

8. I dont know why but braces gives me bad breath very quickly eventhough I brush my teeth heaps.

9. I hate it when teeth gets stucked in between the wires or underneath my teeth because that always gives me a feeling of "oh no what if i forget to clean those bits .. i will have rotten teeth like a grandma"

10. I hate my teeth being so tight. I always having this feeling of" wanting to just take everything out and relieve that tightness" but can only do it in 2 years time.

No comments: