Monday, March 10, 2008

New Phone!

I bought a new phoneeee...i'm so happy! woohoo

Well not exactly "bought" but yeah i'm on a new plan now. With a life filled with sooooo many activities now, I needed a smart phone/Pda to keep me organised.

So happened three is offering the E65 handset for free when I go on the 29 cap plan- why not?


Pay $29 a month and get $120 worth of calls.



I now have THREE phones and numbers with me lol.

An optus, A three, and A virgin.

My new 3 mobile number is 0430071202


Now quickly save it to your phone, and if you ever wanna contact me, call or sms that number! (then i get to use my new phone more often hehehe)

Btw this E65 can read my sms'es for me so I don't have to read it! It's pretty cool! so yeah send more sms'es to me!

Sigh I have been working NON-STOP this whole week, (even full days on sunday), and i'm not only super duper extremely tired, I still have ALOT of readings to do. I also have to learn up all hiragana by TONIGHT. oh man i'm not even close to learning half of it. I keep on forgetting- they all look the same to me.Grrrrrrr....the bad thing is that I've got two tutes tmr morning so i HAVE to do my other commerce readings by tonight. The worst thing? I can't even keep my eyes open! My eyes were half closed during alpha video today.




I'm now relying on Raymond Lam's voice to keep me awake....*blinkblink*




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyheyhey glo!!!
lol still working so much ah.?
whyyy lol
no need to work so hardd

anywayy todayyy i saw a dead bodyy! a cadava!
it was awsome!
i was poking at the hand and i named the arm of the cadava fred =P

i held onto its hannddd
and it was so comforting t_T'just to hold onto his hand and respect him coz he donated his body to science T_T lol

anywayy ttyl!

Anonymous said...

LOL are you sure you were trying to "respect" him but not trying to ... okay i better not go to far cause it sounds disgusting...

oh yeah Melina'fish and chips are quite nice besides the dim sims and potato cakes being too oily. Oh and melina putting too much salt as usual.

So everybody, I would recommend you to go purchase your fish and chips from 12 templestove road.

Anonymous said...

-.-lol btw u got davids phone =P
he got the same phone from three =P

Anonymous said...

your blog has died. :(

Anonymous said...

with the love from em, soon it'll be back

Anonymous said...

*sends love to gloria's blog*

:)

...nope, still dead. :(

Anonymous said...

OMG UPDATE ALREADY

Anonymous said...

lol omg min2 still checks it as well! amazing!